High CBD | Low THC
Barneys medical cannabis seeds with high CBD and low THC.
THC (Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol)
- THC is a well known psychoactive cannabinoid and is responsible for the majority of the effects that you get from marijuana consumption. Ultimately THC is what gets you “High.”
- The more THC you consume the stronger effects you will get.
- THC mostly has a wide range of cerebral effects, which can make you feel happy, euphoric, energetic, anxious, paranoid or even nervous.
- Medicinally THC has been shown to have anti-depressant effects and even relieves pain and insomnia. It also induces relaxation and stimulates the appetite, which has shown to be useful with cancer and anorexia patients.
- Most cured cannabis buds range from 12%-21% THC content and if grown properly can reach even higher levels.
- WARNING! Patients with high anxiety or those who suffer from schizophrenia should avoid strains with extremely high levels of THC.
- CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, which is known for changing the effects of consumed THC.
- CBD increases the happy, euphoric and cerebral effects of THC while decreasing paranoia, anxiety and nervousness.
- This cannabinoid is almost always in much lower concentrations than THC in most cannabis plants, usually less than 1%. In rare strains CBD concentrations can outweigh THC levels.
- Medicinally CBD has been shown to relieve anxiety, pain, muscle spasms, inflammation and convulsions. So it is great for patients with MS, fibromyalgia and epilepsy.
- During a study when CBD was combined with THC and injected into breast and brain tumors, it was shown to inhibit cancer cell growth.